On today’s episode of Unstoppable, Kara Goldin talks with Melissa Hartwig, co-founder of The Whole30 Program.
As a Certified Sports Nutritionist, Melissa decided to write about a 30-day dietary experiment on her personal training blog in 2009. The experiment was so successful that Melissa and her co-founder launched The Whole30 Program.
Since then the Whole30 community has grown by millions of fans and followers, and Melissa has become a New York Times bestselling author.
Listen in as Melissa talks about The Whole30 Program, the truth behind healthy food, and how Melissa started the Whole30 company and grew the business from basically nothing.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
“The Whole30 is all about getting you back in touch with your bodies natural regulatory mechanism and re-establishing a healthy relationship with food.” – Melissa Hartwig
- What is the Whole 30
- Melissa’s personal health story
- Why sugar is so addictive
- How ingredients in food influence your brains pathways
- What business strategies did Whole30 use to get so successful
- How hydration influences your health
“I became an accidental entrepreneur. I never dreamed about owning my own business. But we had gained so much momentum. And so many people had results. It seemed natural to quit my day job and take this full-time.” – Melissa Hartwig
- Check out The Whole30 Program
- Get a copy of Melissa’s new book Food Freedom Forever: Letting Go of Bad Habits, Guilt, and Anxiety Around Food, and more of her other books
- Learn more about Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World
- Connect with Melissa Hartwig:
“We didn’t really know what we were doing, we just knew that the community was the heart of this program. If we were taking really good care of them, I feel like everything else just fell into line.” – Melissa Hartwig